Andy Warhol Inspiration Box

Category: Books,Arts & Photography

Andy Warhol Inspiration Box Details

This beautiful set evokes the spirit of Andy Warhol's Factory studio and invites creative inspirationincluding a hand-painted figurine of Andy, display stand, stickers, and 48-page booklet.

Reviews

I just adore everything about and by Andy Warhol. So you know I have to love the Andy Warhol Inspiration Box. What can be more inspirational when I'm working on my art than to have Andy sitting on my desk watching me?The book and the stickers are pretty cool too. I'm simply thrilled to pieces with it! Good thing I've got the stickers to put me back together again.This box has definitely inspired me! Let the painting begin!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel