Monet's House at Giverny: A Pop-up Carousel (Universe Architecture)

Category: Books,Arts & Photography,History & Criticism

Monet's House at Giverny: A Pop-up Carousel (Universe Architecture) Details

Published in association with the National Gallery, London, and the Foundation Claude Monet at Giverny, this lavish pop-up book opens into the four main rooms of Monet's house at Giverny and is accompanied by a detailed model of his legendary garden."I am very happy...I am like a pig in a clover, surrounded by everything I love. I spend my time in the open air, then in the evening...I find in my little house a good fire and a good little family...I wish I could stay just like this forever, in a quiet corner of nature like this one."

Reviews

I loved this sweet carosel pop up book. I was able to construct the home and gardens of giverny with my daughter as well as read details about Monets life. A very fun and informative book!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel